adults and children
Logopedics at Reha-Med in Sinsheim is about:
- Prevention & Therapy
- The goal of logopedics is, to improve/rehabilitate the ability to communicate.
- It is applicable to patients of all ages.
Focus areas, when working with children:
- Dysgrammatism (grammatical disorders)
- Stuttering and improvement of vocabulary
Focus areas, when working with adults:
- Aphasia (unability to speak)
- Dysphagia (unability to swallow)
- Dysphonia (voice disorders)
Following focus areas can contain disorders at all ages:
- Cognition (of written text)